Friday, January 15, 2010

Why does my teddy bear hamster bite his nails?

I just saw my teddy bear hamster bite his nails is that normal?Why does my teddy bear hamster bite his nails?
Yes I would say this is normal behaviour in a hamster as their nails can grow quite long and this will be his way of keeping them trimmed.Why does my teddy bear hamster bite his nails?
I wouldn't worry he was just trimming them it is perfectly ok!
He was probably cutting them. Some hamsters don't do that and you would have to cut them yourself. Don't worry about it.
Are you sure he was biting his nails? Sometimes it appears they are doing that but they are really just cleaning themselves....
to keep them trimmed
He might be cleaning himself, or possibly eating some food.


If your sure he was, maybe they just got too long, and he wanted to bite them off! :D
  • chin blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment