Saturday, January 23, 2010

I was told taking prenatal pills will make the hair and finger nails grow?

Do you think that taking too much iron in these pills are dangerous. I had a hysterectomy. Will this pills be bad for my body?


How long does it take to start seeing results?


After I stop taking them, will anything happen to my hair? Like, fall out.I was told taking prenatal pills will make the hair and finger nails grow?
that should be asked to your GP or OB/GYN with the meds you take after having a hysterectomy it could fave some effectsI was told taking prenatal pills will make the hair and finger nails grow?
Always consult your doctor before take vitamins, if you aren't pregnant %26amp; taking them already. Too much iron or other vitamins can be bad for your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment