Saturday, January 23, 2010

How should I get my nails done to match my shirt?

Okay, here is the shirt-


http://www.abercrombiekids.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_10101_10851_547018_-1_12179_12103


I want french manicure either the pink in that shirt with white tips or the yellow in the shirt with white tips. Or, I could get the pink with yellow tips or yellow with pink tips. So, which one?? I definitely don't want a regular french. Thanks :)How should I get my nails done to match my shirt?
pink with white tips is my vote!





mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How should I get my nails done to match my shirt?
Black nails. It will look classy...





...or, if that is too dark for what your used to, get them white. it will also look nice. plus it will match EVERYTHING.





:)
Get like white tips with a pink flowery design on a few. Or vise versa, pink tips with a white flowery design. It'd be cute!
unless your gonna wear that top everyday, i suggest that your nails shouldn't match your top perfectly. just go get normal french tips
pink under


white tips





answer mine??





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I myself find it a bit clueless and childish looking when another girl ';matches'; all her clothes.





I'd seriously get a normal French. Or one with pink tips!
I would get pink with yelow tips so it has both colours in it and its cute :)
either all white,


or white with pink tips.


the yellow might look kinda gross.
i would do pink with white tips and then put brown polka dots on it! it would be so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment