Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do glue on nails glow in black light?

I know this may seem like a crazy question, but I am going cosmic bowling tomorrow night. I'm wondering if the glue on nails will glow in the black night? Anyone have any idea??? Thanks!Do glue on nails glow in black light?
very possible but you should paint your nails white ! that would for sure glow. !!! white jewelry would look neat too. basically anything white:)Do glue on nails glow in black light?
I'm not sure about nail polish glue, but in my experience moisturizer and toothpaste both glow in black lights.
I had acrylics on a few weeks ago and the filler that the lady used glowed in the blacklight at cosmic bowling...
It does because i just got nails on the other day and didnt paint them and put them under my black light and they were glowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment