Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Girls whats the longest you have ever had your nails ?

Whats the longest you have ever had your fingernails either real or fake?


Girls whats the longest you have ever had your nails ?
almost an inch realGirls whats the longest you have ever had your nails ?
I've never had fake fingernails, nor do I grow mine out long. They get in the way too much, break, and worst of all, I find I scratch myself a lot. Hate long fingernails, lol.
mine are pretty long and real but I have a coat of gel over them to keep them strong.... since they would automatically split when they would grow.
like 2 cm. I play the viola so i have to keep them short all the time or my instrument will sound disabled lol.
Whats the longest you have ever had your fingernails either real or fake?





.... well i have never had fake nails... sooo ya



inch from finger tip


but i took off.


real !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
About a half an inch above my finger tip
half inch
well real right over my finger but fake half of an inch above my finger

No comments:

Post a Comment