Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have gotten arylic nails put on for the fist time what should I expect when I take them off?

I got them done yesterday and they look great and i'm planing to take them off in two weeks. What are my nails going to look like when I take them off?I have gotten arylic nails put on for the fist time what should I expect when I take them off?
Depending if they sanded your original nails or not, they will probably be weaker and might have ridges on them. You can file them and keep them trimmed short until they grow out.I have gotten arylic nails put on for the fist time what should I expect when I take them off?
well i know cause i've had 'em its where you get them done and they put on the fake tips and some shiny stuff?? well if so when you want to take them off you can't put them back on but u can go bac and have them done again.Or you can keep them on,but when your nails grow longer your gonna see ur real nails under the fake ones and then you go back to the place you got them done and have them fill it in! but if u do take them off then your nail will be really thin and you will see glue like stuff from what they put on your nails.the reason your real nail will be thin is because they had to file it down when u got it done.
You can expect your nails to be messed up. They'll be thin and will break very easy.


Now depending on how you take them off, that will determine if they are smooth and buffed or if they'll be all rough and torn up looking. You should have the nail salon remove them for you for the best results.
If you had the grinder technique done you can expect much thinner natural nails. That is why I stopped getting the acrylics done. If you really love them, find someone who only hand sands the natural nail. It is usually more expensive, but your nails will thank you later.
Your nails will not be too bad if you let them take your nails off insted of trying to peel them off yourself. You can soak them in acetone polish remover..but your best bet is to let the ones that put them on..do it. If you try to peel them off it will break off your new nails underneath . Curious tho..why would you go to the time and expense of putting on these nails if you are just going to take them off?
Show us the picture of your nails...and we can tell better...
First, if they look great, why take them off in two weeks? I ask, because I think of acrylics as more long-term. Because they grind down the top layer of your nails to put them on, they aren't really meant for short-term wear.





Your nails will be soft and weak when they come off...depending on how much of your natural nail they filed down, it can also be painful. I recommend, if you decide to take them off so soon, that you soak them in acetone (the salon should do this for you) for a good 20 minutes. Or go for 10, then they'll cut off the soft parts, then soak 10 more. What they'll normally do after that is try to separate your natural nail from the acrylic by sliding another fake nail (because they're thin and strong) between the two. Ouch. It is not a pleasant experience for me, anyway.





So think about leaving them on a little bit longer...it's not so bad!
Your real nails are going to be very brital, so I would advise you to polish your real nails with some nail harder because they are going to be real easy to break

No comments:

Post a Comment