Thursday, January 21, 2010

What brand of fake nails is the best?

For french manicure.





My boyfriends best friends mom owns a nail shop, and i'd like to get them professionally done, but my nails are so beat... it's embarrassing. Someday I will get them done there, because she offers to do them for free, but I want to get some cheap ones for a while just to try them out and see if I like them. I've have them done before but it's been years.





I know, it doesn't really make sense... but i'd like to know the best brand of fake nails that are french manicure. Thanks!What brand of fake nails is the best?
wow, u sound like me. i tried revlon a while ago and they wrk pretty nice. they look so real! and as long as u put em on correctly, dey won't bother u. like with all other fake nails, u r gonna feel restricted 2 wat u can do the first and/or second day, but trust me, ull get used 2 em. and dey come is french manicure, too which is wat ur lookin for. so yea, i recommend revlon, like all their other products, the nails wrk nicely.


*good luck*What brand of fake nails is the best?
http://stores.ebay.com/Yukiumi-Store

Report Abuse



Fake nails are like anything fake ! that is second best !

No comments:

Post a Comment