Thursday, January 21, 2010

What do you think about a guy that wears womens shoes, wears toe rings and paints his toe nails?

He has small feet for a man and he keeps them looking nice. He also gets pedicures.What do you think about a guy that wears womens shoes, wears toe rings and paints his toe nails?
Live and let live. If that's what you want to do, do it.I love wearing toe rings myself. I wear one on each foot. Jewelry doesn't define who you are. It's just jewelry.What do you think about a guy that wears womens shoes, wears toe rings and paints his toe nails?
My dad has really small feet so he wears women's shoes. He doesn't get pedicures. If this guy is getting pedicures and painting his toe nails and wearing toe rings then i would have to say he is probley emo.
queer
I don't think anything of it at all. If that's what he wants, who cares?
he has a foot fetish.
Except for the toe ring, it sounds pretty pointless.
pretty guy..not i guess they like guys too.. so whatever!too bad for girls think theyre hot!
If it makes him happy then more power to him. But, I wouldn't want to be married to him because I wouldn't want to share my shoes!
he loves his feet
As long as he violates no laws, so what!
He's gay.
sounds kinda gay
It doesn't matter what I think at this point.
There's nothing wrong with getting pedicures, but the other stuff is just a bit disturbing. To each their own, but not the man for me.
He should find a girl who likes that . Otherwise he is a sissy , Those traits are associated with feminine types. Let the back hair grow and be a male, straight up.I pity him. He is gonna have trouble . He may be a miserable fraggle inside.
sounds hot lol
Straight up drag queen
well, he's either a homosexual, a stoner, or just plain excentric
guys dont wear womens shoes......drag queens do. and i have nothing against drag queens ok? my sisters best friend is a drag queen and he rocks! he is so nice....she has a lot of gay guy friends actually...and they are all really cool....w/e but well....ask him if hes gay or something we dont know him so cant really judge him

No comments:

Post a Comment