Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I repair my nails after having acrylic on for months? They are really thin and razor sharp.?

Mine were the same way after having acrylics for quite some time! I found that a manicure which allows sharrp edges to be filed and buffed (can be done at home) and letting them breathe worked best. Sally Hansens ';Hard As Nails'; treatment is very good also and not too expensive.How do I repair my nails after having acrylic on for months? They are really thin and razor sharp.?
At A nail place they can repair nailsHow do I repair my nails after having acrylic on for months? They are really thin and razor sharp.?
The best way to repair them is to cut them and buff the edges. Buy some nail hardening polish it will help alot, but it will still take some time for you nails to be healthy again.
you can buy some stuff to make your nails hard by Sally
cut dem all da way down and keep dem polished.
HERES A TIP , EVEN THOUGH YOU CANT REPAIR THEM , DONT GET ACRYLICS EVER AGAIN IT GIVES AN INNFECTION UNDER YOUR NAIL AND IF YOU WEAR THEM TO LONG OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGIAN YOU WILL SOON HAVE NO MORE NAILS I=AND TRUST YOU DO NOT WANT THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment