Saturday, January 23, 2010

Do you think a 12 yr old should ever get fake nails?

Call me prudish but I can't think of any occasion that would make that appropriate.








As a 17 yr old, I think fake nails should not even be worn to school they are too much.





It is okay if you got them for an occasion but to just get them like that at 17 is too young.





Maybe I can't catch up with the times.Do you think a 12 yr old should ever get fake nails?
uhm, a lot of ghetto girls at my school wear them. i'm 14, and personally i can stand having my nails painted, that's probably because i suck @ painting them but, yeah. 12 year olds shouldn't ever get fake nails.Do you think a 12 yr old should ever get fake nails?
IMO it is a bit too young but it's not a big deal. No harm done lol
lol.


i think it's you.


im wearing them right now


Not only ghetto people were them, Only ghetto people wear them 5 inches long.


mine are cut a little past my fingers. i wear them because i have horrible nail biting problems





damn you guys are just old


sorry


the schools nowadays all they wear in mini shorts, half the school has tattoos by the time their in middle school there all smoking pot and having sex with tons of piercings


and your worried about fake nails?


ha
I'm 22 years old and when i was in high school, only trashy girls wore fake nails unless it was for homecoming or winter formal. However I think that painting your own nails is fine. I have always had naturally long nails and like to keep them at a medium length French tip. It looks nice and professional at my age.


When i was in high school i used to paint my nails with either a red or black tip and a clear coat. Not to much but still pretty.
no u cant catch up with the times.


about half my skool wears fake nails..unlike me cuz i think its stupid...butmost gulrs like fake nails cuz they dont hav to take care of them..for sum reason it is a fad rite now even as an 11 yr old..i think no one under 13 shood wear them but no 17 is totally fine to wear fake nails

No comments:

Post a Comment