Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's the easiest way to remove contact lenses with fake nails?

I'm used to just pinching the contact out of my eye with my fingertips because I don't have long nails. But I got my nails done for an event, recently, %26amp; it's pretty hard to remove my contacts. I mean, I CAN remove them, but it's so hard! I'm scared of scratching my eye, or tearing the contact. I got one contact out succesfully last time, %26amp; the second one I needed my mom to do it for me, because I just couldn't catch the contact. Is there an easy way to remove my contacts with long nails?


By the way, I use soft lenses. Thank you!What's the easiest way to remove contact lenses with fake nails?
You can get a suction-cup device from an opthamology professionals.





In addition to the obvious scratching hazard, fake nails are magnets for bacteria, so you are right to be concerned.





In the late 1990s, eight infant deaths in a neonatal intensive care unit at an Oklahoma City hospital were apparently caused by infections from bacteria spread by long fingernails.





The longer one wears artificial nails, the more likely there will be disease-causing organisms living underneath the nails and even on their surface. Hand-washing isn't as effective for fake-nail wearers as it is for others.What's the easiest way to remove contact lenses with fake nails?
Your best bet is to grab the corner of your eye and pull up. if that doesn't work ask a really close friend or someone you feel comfortable touching your eye and pinching them out for you.
get someone you trust to do it
don't wear fake nails
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment