Saturday, January 23, 2010

How do I take acrylic nails off myself at home?

Get some pure 100% acetone nail polish remover. Or what I do which is probably not the best thing is I cut off the length of the nail then i kinda try to bite off the rest. But if you don't wanna do that soak in the acetone, normally nail polish remover will take FOREVER. But you do have to soak for at least 15 minutes then try to peel it off or file it down. It will make it really mushy that's when you gotta mess with it and wipe it off and file it down then if you still feel it on there soak again. but again make sure to get the 100% acetone unless you wanna be there for about 5 hours taking off nails.How do I take acrylic nails off myself at home?
whatever you do dont rip them off. Be very careful. Acetone will work, or any nail polish remover with acetone that is a good brand. It will soften. You can put something in between the natural nail and acrylic nail if their is lifting, like a nail that already fell off and gently slide it through so it can detach. Just dont do it dry because it will ruin your nails. I used to rip off and sometimes I do it dry and I always regret it. I took my nails off in October and it is April now and my nails are still thin, delicate, and sensitive. Keep a metal file and nail clippers handy too. You can also cut away at pieces as you are able to get them to lift.How do I take acrylic nails off myself at home?
whenever I get my acrylic nails removed at the spa they soak them in acetone then take another nail and push it under the acrylic nail so its inbetween my nail and the acrylic. It comes off easily and un damaged. I do that at home as well. Don't pull them off or you will damage the natural nail.
Soak your fingertips in nail varnish remover, if you just try and pull them off you will damage your nails further.
http://www.howtodothings.com/fashion-and鈥?/a>
soak them in acitone 4 20mins. i usually just peel them of gradually
gouty
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment