Saturday, January 23, 2010

How can I get vampire nails?

Can I get my nails done long and black like a vampire with acrylic? If so how?How can I get vampire nails?
I did my own nails like that once. If you can't get around to doing them in acrylic you can do what I do and buy fake nails tips, trim them where the nail meets the base. This way you can use them as glue on nails and have them long as well.How can I get vampire nails?
Find a picture on the internet and print it out then take it to a nail salon and ask if they can do that for your nails.


It's the best way to get what you want
why would you want to do that? that will look really trashy and yuck. instead just paint them black without making them long (unless you're going to a dressup party)
ummm....no comment....long nails look very unclean like you will just let them grow and don't care about cutting them.Maybe a nice french with Black and red if you are really that deading for some..

No comments:

Post a Comment