Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can I remove the orange stains on my nails left from my nail polish?

You can clean nails by rubbing with the cut half of a fresh lemon. To prevent this in future, paint your nails with an undercoat, particularly before using a colour varnish.How can I remove the orange stains on my nails left from my nail polish?
I would just apply some nail polish remover, then after apply some sort of moisturizer.


Baby oil would be the best.


Yep, yep.How can I remove the orange stains on my nails left from my nail polish?
Take an old tooth brush and some whitening toothpaste and just scrub your nails. Next time use a base coat.
Soak your nails in diluted bleach and dish soap. Works for almost all stains on nails.
get nail polish remover or paint your nails again and b4 they dry up, get a wet paper towel and then wipe them
i would try the toothpaste thing, or just wait for a few days for it to disappear. that worked for me.
squeeze some lemon juice and rub it in!!!
O i hate when that happens u have to use nail polish remover and if that doesnet work rub it really hard u can cut ur nailz well the partz with the stains hope this helpz
To prevent, apply basecoat or clear nail polish before applying colored polish; sorry, I don't know how to get the stain out once it is already there.

No comments:

Post a Comment