Saturday, January 23, 2010

What do i need to make my walgreen arclyic nails to luk just like the nail solon ones?

i need to know all of the things to make my own french manicure to look just like the real nail salon manicure HELP PLEASE!What do i need to make my walgreen arclyic nails to luk just like the nail solon ones?
I think the biggest and most important thing to remember is the filing, make sure they are not to big, when their to big they look totally fake, better to file away and make them look the right size...What do i need to make my walgreen arclyic nails to luk just like the nail solon ones?
do you speak english?


1- acrylic not arclyic


2- look not luk


3- salon not solon
Unfortunately, the nails that you purchase at the drug store just weren't meant to look like the ones at the nail salon. However what you CAN do at home to keep your natural nails healthy is to stay away from the fake nails so often. If you continue to shape your nails with a file and maintain a fresh coat of polish, they'll stay looking great. I really hope I helped
i personal don't like them, if you work a lot and are doing many things it's a waste of money. i prefer the salon nails they stay on and though the are more expensive and are nicer looking.
there fake, so they are meant to look fake


just go get them done at the salon.


it will look real.

No comments:

Post a Comment