Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have nail tips on and my nails are the same length as the tips;what do i need to get done to remove the tips?

i wanted to take the tips off but i am not sure what to ask for when i get this done. if i get this done do i get the overlays polished? Will they look as good as the tips?I have nail tips on and my nails are the same length as the tips;what do i need to get done to remove the tips?
soak yur fingers inn acetone for 15 mins.I have nail tips on and my nails are the same length as the tips;what do i need to get done to remove the tips?
So are you saying that your nails grew to the length you want?





You don't really have to get your tips removed. Just have the tips filed down and re-filled so you'll just have overlays.





I started off with tips, and now I just have overlays. They look very good!
Soak them in acetone. The tips will dissolve and then you can just get overlay or whatever you wish. However if they are the same length as your real nails, then you just have the overlay left.

No comments:

Post a Comment