Saturday, January 23, 2010

I did my nails two days ago and they are all chipped and pelling, should I go back to the Nail Shop?

I got a pedicure and manicure on monday afternoon. All I've been doing since then is going to work in an office and going to class. I havent done any hard physical labor or anything and my nails have completely chipped off and cracked. I didnt get tips or fake nails. I got a manicure with painted white french tip. Very simple total for both I payed $40.00. and now my nails are all ugly :(





I got to Vegas tomorrow and I cant go like this.





Should I go back to the nail place? Do they normally chip off so soon? If I do go back, should I pay full price to have them re painted? or should I ask to have them fixed for free? I dont want to be rude to the nail ladies. But my nail seriously are nasty after just 1 1/2 days.





Thanks for any advice or input.





p.s. my toes are still nice perfect. its just my finger nails. I did have two separet people working on me. So maybe the lady that did the mani sucked?..lol.. I dont know. Im so confuesed.I did my nails two days ago and they are all chipped and pelling, should I go back to the Nail Shop?
either go back today and have them repainted or do it yourself.I did my nails two days ago and they are all chipped and pelling, should I go back to the Nail Shop?
Sometimes the nails shop doesn't do a very good job clean your nail plate before but on the polish or doesn't put the top coat correctly then your nail will chip faster. So the best thing is buy a top coat so when you go home after a mani/pedi, put another coat of top coat on both.

Report Abuse



You should do your own manicure and pedicure so you dont have to pay $40.00 for manicure and pedicure.
it's the office work! I got mine Saturday and the same thing is happening! mine used to last at least a week but, now that I work in an office and I go swimming it the summer my nails chip faster. You are not the only one. Go to a different less expensive place.
they shouldnt chip off so quick. mine usually lasts up to a week, and i pay less.!





you shouldnt have to pay full price for them. you can go and have them fixed. dont pay full price though cause you are not having them done, you are having them fixed.





ps.im going to vegas too.! i leave friday.!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment