Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does any 1 have the video where baba ramdev says rubbing nails is good for hair ?

plz if any one has it. i woluld like 2 see it thank youDoes any 1 have the video where baba ramdev says rubbing nails is good for hair ?
I do not have the video. But, rubbing the nail is a kind of accupressure technique. You will not get result by overnight or even in eyars. If one has been doing from childhood, it may gie result. Wh not try some good herbal products? There are many effective products.Does any 1 have the video where baba ramdev says rubbing nails is good for hair ?
You can see results after 5 months while eating the things which he suggested.

Report Abuse



I also have not seen that but my friends also told me about this... Dr. told me that it a accupressure treatement for hairs..
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment