Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it ugly to grow nails only on the left hand and not on the right?

I wear contact lens so I want to know if left alone is okay. Right would be cut real short without nail polish but the left long and pretty with polish and stickering... etc is that ugly... or can one hand look good?Is it ugly to grow nails only on the left hand and not on the right?
Honestly, as a rather eccentric artist, I say go for it! From the sounds of it, it appeals to my delight at asymmetry, at least when it comes to fashion.





I guess my question should be, how long, though? If they're so long that they're curling and stuff, then it might be a bit much, and very high maintenance. But, an inch or two would be interesting, with patterns and such.





Really, if it's your personal style, go with it. If anything, if you don't like it, you can always cut them. ^_^Is it ugly to grow nails only on the left hand and not on the right?
hi


Yea ofcourse..


i mean in certain communities,after going to the toilet they wash themselves with their left hand..


anyway long nail in the left hand is awkward..
What does that have to do with contact lenses? Honestly, I think it would look icky. Just keep both hands manicured short.
I don't think so, but then, I'm not a styling expert either. God Bless you.
Well it is different to say the least. as long as you paint all of them them I guess it would be okay
its up to you but I think it would look weird like wearing sun glasses with only one lens.
Well as I too have contacts, I understand. Here's what you do, learn to use the sides of you fingertips yo remove your contacts. It takes a little time and practice, but once you get the hang of it, you can have the nails on both of your hands anyway you want it.
Not at all. In the country where girls eat with there hand, not with spoon or knife, they also keep there nails of right hand short and for fashion long shaped in left hand. It's odd when people see a girl eating with hand %26amp; fingers and she has long shaped nails and imagine the nails are long enough that may be cause of food poison!!! Don't worry at first it would be noticed by others but after some time everyone will accept with your different style.... so be happy...
im pretty sure that thats unacceptable in todays society
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment