Thursday, January 21, 2010

Does anyone know if their is another way to paint my nails like this?

Is their another way to make my nails checkered without using a white Sharpie? all I have would be clear nail polish, nail polish remover, black nail polish, and white nail polish. Thanx!Does anyone know if their is another way to paint my nails like this?
use a q-tip or a toothpick and dip it in either the white or black and then carefully put it in the checkered pattern. if that doesnt work, u might have to use the sharpieDoes anyone know if their is another way to paint my nails like this?
You could dip a toothpick in the black nail polish and use like a pen.
It would be really hard, but if you have a small brush and steady hands, go for it.





Maybe a toothpick would work too?

No comments:

Post a Comment