Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I take my contacts off since I have fake nails.?

Well I just got fake nails and they arent that long at all. How would I be able to take off my contacts without scratching my eyes out.How do I take my contacts off since I have fake nails.?
i use the middle part of my finger when i get mine offHow do I take my contacts off since I have fake nails.?
Do not listen to subby33, they make girls look more feminine and attractive more than they already are. I guess it's a personal reference but w/e. I say use use the tip of your fingers and try not to scratch your eyes out.
i'd say try as hard as you can to use the pad of your fingers instead of the tips. make your finger parallel to your face.
Stop wearing fake nails. They are gross, unnatractive, and the nail bed is a breeding ground for bacteria.
dont use ur nails. use the palm of ur fingers!
be careful
the same way just be careful

No comments:

Post a Comment