Saturday, January 23, 2010

Does your fave team make you so nutters you could spit nails?

It's been up and down w/these darn Ducks this season! Then to top it off, you get injury after injury and they trade one of my absolute faves on the team..yeah he's not exactly young.. but c'mon they could've kept Mayday!!!!





What do you guys do when you're frustrasted?Does your fave team make you so nutters you could spit nails?
A couple of years ago my favorite team had a dreadful season. I spent a lot of time rollerblading. Not only did I burn off the angst, I lost 13 pounds.Does your fave team make you so nutters you could spit nails?
My team is the Bolts and they do drive me crazy!!! First they trade Vinny Prospal, and then they trade to get him back. Then they sign Dan Boyle, then they trade him. They trade for Matt Carle, then they trade him away. They hired Barry Melrose, then they fired him. All in the last 12 months. What do I do? I turn on the games on the TV so that they will get the Nielsen Medial ratings for my TV being on, and then I don't watch the game. It's just my way of supporting the team without having to watch the painful on ice performance. Although it does look like they maybe turning the corner. Finally!!!!
That has been the past several seasons with the Panthers. This season is no different so far either. The best I can do to get the frustration out is to go play in my own hockey games. Several good slap shots help most things feel better . Scoring a goal and having an assist , like I did in my game last night make many , but not all things feel better
yeah I know what you mean it sucks. yelling at the TV works sometimes. But think about it even though your team is struggeling now think about how sweet the next championship will be. Great example the Toronto Maple Leafts. (Sorry Leafs Fans)
Ducks aren't doing as bad as I thought. In October it seemed like they were going to end up like the leafs. we got rid of May and the ducks are in 6th place standings in the western conference. not bad!
Well the Nucks always have to have some mental breakdown somewhere in the 3rd and we always give up goals on harmless looking plays.





38 years and counting says it all.
I am a 100% Panthers fan, and when they lose (besides crying) I just have to think of the records my team holds.


(Only one we still hold is farthest in opening season-1993-Panthers vs. Avalanche-NHL Finals)
Yes, all the time. When I'm frustrated I switch sports and watch the Bills. Oh, wait....
i throw the remote, throw my hand down on couch and yell. It is pretty bad considering my team is the blues!
jus..c hill out an see wat happens.. but dont lose it it will only make it worse.. maybe things will turn out better than you think
Yell at the TV... usually works :)
I'm a Leafs fan. Your experience pretty much sums up the last 40 years for us.
ANAHEIM SUCKS!!!!!!!!! I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!! ANAHEIM SUCKS!!!!!!!


THEY ARE ALL JERKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment