Saturday, January 23, 2010

How much are you supposed to tip when you get your nails done?

I work at a nail salon sometimes %26amp; they usually tip me $3 or moreHow much are you supposed to tip when you get your nails done?
Well that's good. Yeah this one lady gave my mom a $20 dollar tip. I think the most she's gotten is $50.

Report Abuse


How much are you supposed to tip when you get your nails done?
If I'm getting a whole new set of nails, I tip $5. If I'm just getting a fill, I'll tip $3. If I'm getting a pedicure and my feet are EXTRA nasty, I'll tip her at least $7.
I do not know


I have never and I do not ever plan on having MY nails done


but I would say a couple of dollars, ( after all times are tough and if they do not like it, then nothing next time)





good luck


smile
Of course it depends on how much the manicurist charges you, but I think $3 would be a nice tip.
you could qive em a few dollarss,


tips usually arent that muchh,


like under $5 will do it.
Cel's DD's hold extra money for safekeeping :D
5 bucks in Manhattan. Each manicure is around 18 dollars here !
hmmm less than $5
one chicken or a bag of rice

No comments:

Post a Comment