Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do I do my own acrylic nails?

Does anyone know how I should go about doing my own acrylic nails? I want them to look nice for prom...but I am not exactly sure how to do it, and what stuff I would need. Also...how much do you think it would cost to buy all the stuff I need?





Thanks!How do I do my own acrylic nails?
Doing acrylic nails is something you have to really LEARN, it's not easy.


If you don't want to go get them done, just get snap on ones from the drugstore.


But I can say two of my girlfriends got their nails done like that for prom at a cheap place and they snapped off throughout the night. You're better off, if you really want them to look nice for prom, to get them done professionally.How do I do my own acrylic nails?
It's probably about 15. I wouldn't do it yourself I would let a friend do it. You can't do it yourself with one hand and with nails on lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment