Monday, December 28, 2009

Is it considered weird to paint your nails black?

i haven't done it, My nails are pink. haha(:


but i was just wondering.Is it considered weird to paint your nails black?
no of course not! i paint mine sometimes. black is a color. its dark but its cool and pretty....=)Is it considered weird to paint your nails black?
Short black nails are not weird-they're awesome. Except when they chip then they don't look so great.
Not really a-lot of girls do it.


Its just a trend that will come and go.
not really, short black nails are fine.
No it is normal, well I think so at least.
Naw
  • ink refills
  • 1 comment:

    1. After study just a few of the weblog posts in your web site now, and I truly like your method of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website record and shall be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think. slots for real money

      ReplyDelete