Friday, May 14, 2010

When you bite your finger nails, do you notice that you swallowed the bitten nails?

When you bite your finger nails, do you notice that you swallowed the bitten nails?When you bite your finger nails, do you notice that you swallowed the bitten nails?
i bite my finger nails but i don't swallow them.........When you bite your finger nails, do you notice that you swallowed the bitten nails?
I bite my nails but I have swaalowed one and you will know because your throat will continuously have a little tickle....

Report Abuse



i spit them out but then sometimes i do a lil bit and then im like yuck but oh well it happens
I do bite my finger nails. But on no reason why I should be swallowing them. I am a singer, and if I were to swallow them, I would have to have serious damage from the vocal chords.
yeah
I've bitten my nails since i had my first teeth and never been able to stop, have always eaten them too, no idea why- not like they taste of anything LOL. Just something i do without realising i'm doing it half the time.
not until the next day when something scratches my bung hole on the way out. Ouch! Good thing it's still not on my finger.
You never have to swallowthe bitten finger nails, maybe if u find them intresting to break them further. That tempts you to swallowing them

No comments:

Post a Comment