Monday, May 10, 2010

I used good products on my nails, so why did they chip after 2 days?

I followed the instructions I read on here. This is the order that I applied to my nails


I made sure they were clean


1. OPI nail strengthener


2. Orly Nail Bonder


3. Sally Hansen Maximum Growth-2 coats


4. Top coat-Out The Door


Can anyone tell what may have caused chipping after 2 days?I used good products on my nails, so why did they chip after 2 days?
Nails are like your hair. You can apply external stuff to them but it only goes so far. It takes time for the good stuff and treatments to get to them from the inside. Diet, health and stress can affect your nails and hair too.I used good products on my nails, so why did they chip after 2 days?
Because there is pain associated with your cracks, you should probably go and see a doctor.
Your nails chipped or did your nail polish chip?
Did you go swimming? thats weird...I did an expiriment on nail polish and Sally hanson MG won by a landslide!

No comments:

Post a Comment