Friday, May 14, 2010

Which works better for strengthening your nails: Vaseline or vegetable oil?

my nails are weak and i';v heard both work but i want to know which works better. please help!, my nails are counting on u!Which works better for strengthening your nails: Vaseline or vegetable oil?
I haven't heard if vaseline or cooking oil will help strengthen your nails.





I have however heard anything with gelatin will improve the strength of your nails. So add jello or pudding to your diet and this will help.





If you need something a little faster I do like the Sally Hansen ';Hard as Nails'; nail products. You can find them at just about any store.Which works better for strengthening your nails: Vaseline or vegetable oil?
I've never heard of these two as nail strengtheners but I think the vegetable oil makes a little more sense. Try a Sally Hansen product (one comes in a gold bottle, I've used it and I liked it) and try not to wet your nails for extended periods of time. I've heard that vitamin E (biotin) is good for hair, skin and nails and make sure you're eating a well-balanced diet. Switch your nail polish remover to one without acetone and don't repaint them too frequently (once a week with touch-ups should suffice). Good luck! :]
Forget both. What you need is a vitamin supplement containing calcium and vitamin D. And make sure you're getting calcium through drinking milk and eating yogort.


Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment