Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I get my nails to grow long?

well i dont bite my nails but they still wont grow.....all my friends have these nice nails tht r really long and pretty and i want to no how they do it....i take good care of my nails and like put nail polish on them but i want to no if i can buy anything that will make them grow longer fast....o rlike anyother way.. pplease help!!!!!!!How do I get my nails to grow long?
Go to the drug store and buy a small bottle of white iodine. Each night you need to rub a small amount onto each nail. This takes several months to work, since the nails need to grow down. The Pharmacist will have to get the white iodine for you.





This really, really works, but it takes patience.How do I get my nails to grow long?
Biotin (vitamin H) : It's a vitamin that is believed to help hair %26amp; nails grow faster, It's also given to horses to help strengthen their hooves.





I've tried, Sally Hansen, OPI Nail envy they did nothing at all.





I finally found ';Nail Magic'; This stuff is actually really bad as it contains formaldehyde, it burns if you apply to much %26amp; drys out cuticles really badly (you need to apply very carefully to avoid getting it on cuticles) BUT the darn stuff works really well, So perhaps try this one depending on how badly you want long nails I guess.





You can check out reviews on Nail Magic here: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showr鈥?/a>





One girl has posted before %26amp; after pics that are quite impressive.
ah, now this I know. You lucky thing. This is right up my alley. I have the same problem you do. I use NailTek #2. Use it everyday. Also a good substitute is Nailtiques #2. Either one can be found at a drugstore, like CVS or Walgreens, etc...


PS. they are nail treatments that you paint on.. sorry forgot to mention it.
my made told me that if u scrub the onion on ur nails ,,it would make them stronger and may grow nicely , is still havent tried it
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment