Monday, May 10, 2010

What color should i paint my nails?

I'm going to a friends wedding and my dress is spotted turquoise,sky blue and really light brown with black out-lining it. I want to paint my toes and finger nails but i have no clue what color to do. And i dont wanna do french tips. They're boring. Help please??What color should i paint my nails?
maybe light turquoise or light blueeWhat color should i paint my nails?
a super shiny, chocolate dark brown would look gorgeous with the dress :) and especially for nails, very in and chic.





EDIT: i am super in love with the suggestion about blue with a navy vertical stripe lol do that if you don't like mine!
I think you should do something fun but a little subdued since its a friend's wedding.. I love the suggestions about the light blue or do a blue tipped type.. I'm also a big fan of hot pinks... would go good with the brown.
paint them all white it will look really pretty especially up against the colors of your dress it will really bring them out.
Pale blue would look cute and match your dress without going over the top. Perhaps a white love heart, star or other shape would look cute also...
black and turquoise.
blue or turquoise then a darker blue or black stripe down the middle vertical!! CUTE! i did mine in purples!
turquoise or light blue if you want to match your dress perfectly...


otherwise i'd say go with a bright pink or purple =]
blue

No comments:

Post a Comment