Friday, May 14, 2010

Any easy ways to stop biting your nails?

I have been biting my fingernails for 9 years and can't seem to stop. Does anyone have any eay ways to quit? Please help me!!Any easy ways to stop biting your nails?
Paint your nails with a nasty tasting clear nail polish.


You can find it in the nail aisle of any store.





Also, maybe try taking some calcium supplements. A sign of needing calcium is biting your nails because they are pure calcium.Any easy ways to stop biting your nails?
Keep your nails polished and buffed. When they start to grow, make sure to keep them shaped with an emory board. You can also put on some hand lotion when you're tempted to bite your nails.
Go to weekly manicuers and let them put red (or any very standout colour) on your nails, possibly nailart too. And scheduele your next appiotment right away. Helps from more reasons - bright colour discourages you to bite it, you'll be embarrased to go to same nail salon every week with your nails bitten, you'll like your new nails too much to bite them and you definitely won't like to throw your money away for service you would ruin. Worked for me, good luck!
put dog **** on your nels ???????
They sell a polish at Eckerds, CVS, etc, that is very bitter. It's to help you lose the urge to bite them.
nail biting is a habit. I broke my habit by paying for and maintaining acrylic nails for six months. I don't need the acrylic anymore, and I don't chew my nails anymore either.

No comments:

Post a Comment