Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How often do you cut your nails to keep them neat (close to the finger)?

I hate cutting my nails, but have noticed recently that I am cutting them almost every week. When I was younger I cut only once a month. What is happening.?How often do you cut your nails to keep them neat (close to the finger)?
I, as a girl, usually trims my nails once a week to keep it neat and free from dirt. if you're going to trim your nails once a month, of course you'll have long nails and it will catch dirts and it's not good in the eyesHow often do you cut your nails to keep them neat (close to the finger)?
well i heard nails are made of protein just like your hair. so maybe you eat a lot of protein. i have long nails and they are real and natural. everyone keeps asking if they are fake but i tell them no and they don't believe me. but yea... it's normal.

Report Abuse



Once a week.
It maybe because of your hormones. They make a fingernail product that can harden your nails and slow down the nail growth. I have to cut mine every couple of weeks. Sometimes when I don't feel like cutting them and notice their growing out some I'll just file them down and buth the ends so they aren't rough.


Hope this helps!


---


Mypupinky
twice a week with file
your nails are growing fast..because you are healthy.


most nails need to be shaped and maintained weekly.
u can cut them once in 2 weeks.. but b sure u file them everytime u cut....


u get ur nails spoilt if u bite them..
  • recipes cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment