Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I make my nails grow faster?

I want my nails to grow long, in a fast amount of time...but I dont know how. (besides not bitting them.)How do I make my nails grow faster?
It may not make them grow faster, but if you take calcium, they will be stronger and less likely to break.How do I make my nails grow faster?
you can take a calcium supplement .. that would surely help... and definatly weekly manicures.. if you keep your nails nice and healthy they wil grow much faster !!! GOOD LUCK !! :) :) :)
Dr Oz (he's been on Oprah) says that nothing really works... (srry)....


According to him, hair and nails grow a half in for hair and 1/4 in for nails per month, whether you take anything or not....


So I'd suggest you save your $$ and try not to break what you do have.


You could have acrylics put on just for the occasion and if you prefe, have them taken back off afterwards.........
If you're over 12 years of age, you can get one of the vitamin supplements especially for hair and nails at any pharmacy or the world's largest retailer. Read the label and take only as directed. Good Luck!
Well I really don't know if there is a real way but I would suggest Google.
This stuff works great. it is called nutra green tea i use to bite my nails but this stuff makes them very strong. i'd reccomend it to anyone, u can buy it at walgreens, cvs or any drugstore.heres a website where i have bought it from in the past. and a picture of what is looks like


hope this helped!





http://www.drugstore.com/qxp142342_33318鈥?/a>
OPI Nail Envy works GREAT! It's the best nail strengthener I've ever used. You apply 2 coates and then 1 every other day. It's so thick that it actually feels like acyrilics. It costs around $14 but it is DEF. worth the $ and it lasts awhile too! G/L.
i would go to the store and get the hard as nails they have ones that help build your nails stronger longer and faster... you could also get your nails done... my nails always seem to grow much faster when i have them done...
well when ever i go swimming in a pool with chlorine in the pool my nails grow so much longer! hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment