Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Anyone else here think that fake nails are unsanitary?

I know they are really popular, but I am totally against fake nails. They seem to collect dust, lint, dirt way more than natural nails. Plus, too many ppl I know seem to lag at getting them re-done, so they look all gross to me... What do you think about them?Anyone else here think that fake nails are unsanitary?
Yes at many doctors offices staff is not allowed to have them because they are unsanitary. Whenever I have has them they do seem to collect more dirt. i stay away from them nowAnyone else here think that fake nails are unsanitary?
OM gosh I thought I was the only one who thought this! I do not believe in getting fake nails. One time I was at a grocery store deli and I wanted a sandwich made fresh. The woman behind the counter had these acrylic fake nails. She proceeded to make the sandwich (no gloves) and I stopped her immediately and cancelled my order. It just grossed me out. They just looked dirty to me. I say clean, manicured, short, natural nails are the way to go.
I think they look kind of trashy! And you're right, they do seem pretty unsanitary! But many people disagree and think that they look good and some even keep up with their nails. But I've always preferred to just keep my nails short and clean and polish free.
ya if you wear fake nails too much then you'll get a disease under your nails because the fake nails hold in moisture....I'm 14 and that's why my mom wont let me wear them unless its a special occasion...
I love getting my nails done.. but then again.. i keep up on them and keep them polished and get them filled every 2 weeks so mine NEVER look gross.
I do not want anyone with fake nails touching anything I'm going to eat or drink.
omg!!! i do! they get all gross and oily! And pretty soon they fall off and they are like yellow and green under!!!
i never thought about them being that way. but i hate when people leave them on too long.us

No comments:

Post a Comment