Monday, May 10, 2010

How do i grow my nails out erlaly fast?

i no that ur nails and hair r kinda the sme. my hair grows really really fast. its almost 2 feet long. but my nails jsut aren't working!!! there short flat and UGLY. my mom wont' let me get anything like fast growing product or nail hardening stuff or anything else. i have to do seomthing with homw suppiles that i have. plz dose anyone ave anyideas?How do i grow my nails out erlaly fast?
push cuticles back keep them moist by lotion or washing hands frequently, drink plenty of water and maybe try some vitamins.How do i grow my nails out erlaly fast?
Colloidal silver (It's just gross tasting water).. You can buy it at a lot of healthfood stores. It rids your body of dead cells which inturn grows your hair and nails. It's not expensive either.. about $3 a bottle (which is enough).
Chlorine usually helps your nails grow faster.





Salt also helps, take a bath with sea salts, and watch them grow!
my child, the best way to grow nails fast is by taking vitamins every day. mines used to be like yours, and after taking advice from an ederly woman, my nails grow so fast that i can't keep up with them. is like they grow overnight. centrum is a good source of vitamins, not replacing the natural ones in food but as a supplement. also, file them every time you can so they can start getting in shape. soon you will have lovely nails if not healthy ones. some one told me that by eating plain yougurt and plain gelatine ( the one with no flavor or color) often, is also good, don't know but it sounds good. oh! and don't you dare to bite them or use them as a tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment