Tuesday, May 11, 2010

I would like to get my nails done professionally?

I am a guy and i have a highschool reunion im attending next weekend and i have been thinking about going to the salon to get a set of acrylic fingernails applied. Im also wanting to get my toenails professionally done at the salon as well. I was thinking about wearing nail polish on my nails with the school colors which are red and blue. What do you all think about this?I would like to get my nails done professionally?
hey if thats what you want to do then just go for it there are more and more guys getting there nails and hair and pedicares done these days if you can afford it and thats what you want to do then go for it dudeI would like to get my nails done professionally?
Cool! Make sure you get a bikini wax too -- you never know how the night will end up!
are you planning on ';coming out'; at your reunion? Otherwise I would ditch the false nails and polish..





now as for the Mani %26amp; Pedi.. by all means.. nobody needs jacked up fingers and tootsies!
go to chinatown
My first question is ';why?';
do what makes u happy :)
Wow, well I have to admit that sounds a bit weird but if that's what you like go for it! I've seen guys get manicures and pedicures.
SOunds a little off to me, but what ever floats your boat
My question for you is are you trying to be funny by having the acrylic nails? The reason I am asking is because putting acrylic nails on really tear up the natural nail and it can be painful when they pop off. It will take a while for your natural nail to grow back to normal and I just don't know if its worth it. I would suggest to just get a manicure with the school colors. I think that would be a big enough statement on its own. Toes too!
do it...
Unless you are REALLLLYYY popular...no way.
HMm.... i don't think you should ';paint'; your toenails cause your a ';guy';! But you could get them just polished, cleaned, and if you want.. get a clear cout of nail polish!! THat would make them look nice! And try to keep your nails short-medium! Guys with long finger nails are odd!!!





GL%26amp;GB
why not. they'll look cute
no comment
you are SO gay! get extensions and a brazilian wax while you're at it why don't ya?!!
i would just go for a cleaing ang they can polish them up real good; yet if you want to show school spirt you can always dress up in a red shirt with black pants which looks great at reunions.
You know the people from high school...what would they say about your red and blue nail polish? But then again, if you know you're better than them then who cares what the f**k they say? Do your nails and go the that reunion! Sounds wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment