Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I quit biting my nails?

I have been biting my nails since i can remember. And i bite them down to the nub. I have tried the gross nail polish and acrylic/fake nails. Please dont tell me about tabasco or peppers or anything like that. I need a SERIOUS answer here. I really want to quit biting my nails....its unattractive, nasty, and bad for me. PLEASE HELP!How do I quit biting my nails?
I had a friend who bit her nails all of the time too. I used to bite my nails as well. Like you said nail polish is a good way. My friends mom would put a spicey sauce underneath - it wasn't tabasco or peppers - it was something else. Try lemon juice - it's sour enough that you won't want to bite ur nails - put it underneath the nail and u'll taste it evertime u go to bite. lol.





...OH! Sometimes biting ur nails also has to do with stress. But most of the time it is a habit - reassess and see if you have extra stress, that could be y you are biting so much. If you find that stress is partly to blame for this I would suggest different ways to de-stress. I heard that meditation is good. :)





Good luckHow do I quit biting my nails?
wear nail polish. When you go to bite your nails, it feels all gummy and weird. not to mention it tastes nasty. If that doesn't work, chew gum....all the time. I do, and I quit biting my nails when I started.


Answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
gum. gum will get your mind off of your nails.
Just stop. Try reading a book or something, watching a good movie on tv to get your mind off of biting your nails

No comments:

Post a Comment