Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I get whiter nails?

My nails are clear from where they meet finger up almost the tip and then they are white. Why is this? Also when I wake up in the morning the whole nail tip is white and very strong but as the day goes on they get weaker and become clear. Is that normal? How can I make my whole nail tip white with out the use of a polish?How do I get whiter nails?
Everything that you gone through is probably normal. Maybe you lack calcium, so drink lots of milk, eat eggs, and have a healthy diet. If you want whiter nails, consider doing the following:


1. Use an old toothbrush and some soap, and clean underneath the nails. Rinse well.


2. Soak your nails in warm milk. This helps strengthen your nails and whitens them!


3. Use the end of an orangewood stick and clean underneath the nail.


4. Make a mixture of baking soda and whitening toothpaste. Using the same old toothbrush rub this mixture all around and under your nails for 5 minutes. Rinse well.


5. Rub some lemon juice under your nails. They actually do whiten nails!


6. Use a white nail pencil or white eyeliner pencil, outline underneath your nails. This makes your nail tips look white without the use of polish. Coating your whole nail with a coat of clear polish make your nails look french manicured.


Hope this helped!How do I get whiter nails?
I am not sure, but that happens to me too, except they don't get at the end of the day. They just get weaker and i drink a lot of milk, so that isn't it. It might not help. If you find out, let me know!
that isnt normal


And it could mean your deprived of calcium, try drinking more milk which will make your nails whiter at the tips

No comments:

Post a Comment