Monday, May 10, 2010

How do you get fake nails to not stink!!?

I got fake nail put on from a nail place and now they are starting to stink and i haven't had them for a week yet. I was my hands alot and they still stink. Had anyone else had this problem, i don't think i will be getting them done again. I will try to grow my own if i can.How do you get fake nails to not stink!!?
I get my nails done often..since i was 13...its never happened to me? but you can purchase little brushes for your nails that should get any bacteria or anything that could be causing the oder from under them. soak the brush in alcohol to sterilize it....an use Dial soap..its the best for bacteria..and maybe some germ ex?How do you get fake nails to not stink!!?
i get my nails done monthly, and mine dont smell..try getting them at a different place. or call and ask them why they smell and what u can do about it

No comments:

Post a Comment