Friday, May 14, 2010

Got any good suggestions for strengthening natural nails ?

I have nails that grow well, but I'M always breaking them!. Are there any good tips you have for helping nails grow and stay really strong.Got any good suggestions for strengthening natural nails ?
Brewers Yeast pills.Three a day,every day.Great for hair,skin and nails. I can take out a man's throat with my nails !! LOLGot any good suggestions for strengthening natural nails ?
Your most welcome.Wait till you see the results in a couple of weeks!

Report Abuse



get a good nail strengthener get a sally hansen nail varnish or have a gel over lay that helps keep them strong my girlfriend owns a beauty salon
avon has a great nail strengthener that is a calcuim enriched top coat I'm sure you can buy it at stores like walmart also.
Use some nail varnish to protect them, especially if your hands are in water a lot of the time. Does not have to be a coloured varnish, even natural will work.
every evening keep them in a bowl with warm (not too hot though) water, mixed up with salt... works for me :)
sally henson nail hardener its wiked!
Try clear nail polish.
clinique i hear my mom talkin bout all the time
Vitamin E tablets every day will give you strong nails, shiny hair and good skin. Try to eat well, especially foods rich in vitamin E such as nuts and leafy green vegetables.





Your nails will be less likely to break if you keep them painted, if you don't like/can't wear coloured polish, just use a clear one.





There are many good Sally Hansen products for strengthening nails, check the link below.
there is this clear nair polish, and it helps to grow and strengthen nails. just put it on and ure nails will start to get stronger.
Calcium %26amp; fish oil tablets are always a good solution or you could go with a quick fix and get some sally hansen nail strenghthner.
There are vitamens that you take for your nails that will make your nails healthy
i love sally hansen's nail strengthening products. they r amazing
Sally Hansen, I suffer with splits on my nails but if I use her (I think) its the hard as nails one, you put it on every day for seven days and then take it all off and start again, it guarantees longer and stronger nails in ten days or something. Its really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment