Friday, May 14, 2010

Does anyone know how to take fake nails off?

does anyone have an idea how to remove them? They need to come off because they look disgusting but i got them done at a nail place and their like glued on. Can anyone help? thanks.Does anyone know how to take fake nails off?
I clip off the tips with a big toe nail clipper thing, then I pick at them with tweezers, sliding them under the fake nail and little by little they will lift up. It's going to hurt a bit, because they're meant to stick good.





I tried the nail polish remover before too, and it failed for me.





When you're done buff your nails smooth with a finger nail file, or actual buffer, they'll look fine. Short, but good.Does anyone know how to take fake nails off?
Ok I had like the same problem


I like tried peeling them off little by little and eventually they will come off but nail polish remover doesn't work I tried that tons of times. You can't really put your nails in boiling HOT water w/out burning your nails either. you could go to your local nail salon and they can take them off for you, I just couldn't go to a nail salon cause I didn't have one in my area, but I got my nails done at a nail salon in my cousins city over spring break.
You can buy pure Acetone at the store and soak them. But I would recommend going to the salon and paying them to take them off. When you do it yourself it pretty much rips whats left of your real nails off. When the salon removes it your real nails end up looking much better.
you can buy acetone and soak your nails in this, at least 15 min. then you can pull them off easier with a clipper or they also make a tool for this at the local beauty supply.
Soak your nails in Acetone for about 10 - 20 minutes then they will come right off - this is what they did at the nail salon to remove mine!
Soak them gently in nail polish remover. Your real nails will look horrible though so I'd recomend just keeping the falsies for a few weeks.
Go to the place where you got them, they take them off. It's ushally like five dollars or something.
Soak them in nail polish remover that's the only way.
polish remover





make sure it has acetone in it though
boil some hot water and just soak ur nails for a coulpe of minutes....but dont put your fingers in or ull burn urself!
  • recipes cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment