Friday, May 14, 2010

I am trying to grow my nails, what should i do to strengthen them up?

I keep on biting my nails !I am trying to grow my nails, what should i do to strengthen them up?
by the sally hansen nail strengthener.


i think they also have something so you wont bite your nails.





you can buy them at walmart.I am trying to grow my nails, what should i do to strengthen them up?
None of these things work. Buy Rossie System-Bright Plus. They sell it at Navarro pharmacy (if you are in the Miami area, if not you can buy it from the website). My nails started growing and hardening within 3 days. I always get compliments.





http://www.rossienails.com/products.html
take ';biotene'; its a suppliment you cna buy at health food stores. it really helps nails and hair grow strong
You should try the sally hanson:maxium nail growth. I used it on my nails and trust me it does work!
OPI makes a nail polish (clear/shiny) that helps to strengthen your nails and it really does work, I use it
get green tea nail polish it helps ur nails grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment