Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I make my nails shiny in an instant(rub on something), and is there any way to make them grow faster?

If you want something to rub on, use Vitamin E oil. It makes them less brittle too.How do I make my nails shiny in an instant(rub on something), and is there any way to make them grow faster?
cholorine (in pool water)How do I make my nails shiny in an instant(rub on something), and is there any way to make them grow faster?
I bought a nail buffer, and it does wonders!! It's a rectangle with different textured on each side. You have to use them in a certain order, but I can make my nails look like I just had them professionally done in under 5 minutes.
Just get the clear nailpolish that has nail lengthening agents in it. Sally Hansen has some good ones.
Neautra Nail! no just kidding just have drink milk and get lots of calcium!
file w/ a buffer and take prenatal vitamins
I buff my nails every 2 weeks (which makes them shiny) and use nail oil every day. I used to have very weak brittle nails that never grew, but now they are long and strong.
my sister told me to drink jello.and it worked
I believe it's called ';Sally Hensen'; nail growth formula or something...It will make your nails shinny because it's basically a top coat, and it's suppose to make them grow faster as well.
Salley Hason...I think it is called Hard As Nails
You can get a ';buffer'; for your nails where you buy other nail products; it shines the nails nicely.





I've heard that gentle periodic filing of your nails stimulates growth.
Vitamin E
What works for me. Keep them moisturized. Use Lotion.





Also the number one thing that worked for me.. better than any nail growth formula or nail Polish.





Nail Oil.





I used this while working at a video store which collects dust and dries nails. I've also worked at a Hardware store. They just grew and grew. I use Orange Oil its originally from Avon but I'm sure you could buy the same thing at a store. Probably any Nail Oil would work, I would avoid polish. I noticed the more stuff you use on your nails the faster they split chip and break. If they have more Moisture, they will be more flexible and stronger.
use a four sided buffer on your nails it makes them shiner and healthy
Brittle nails and grow my nails faster and stronger





http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-ca鈥?/a>
you can put alot of things on top of your nails to make them shiny a clear top coat, a little hand cream, ECT... but nothing you put on your nails will make them grow faster the stuff oyu put on them can help make them hard so they don't break but the nail grows from under the cuticle and what you put on the nail ahs no influence to how fast it growsa I can suggest that you rub a cuticle cream or even hand cream on your cuticle this helps to stimulate the nail growth but the grow at a pretty steady rate. A healthy diet helps alot.
There is a nail polisher. It is a 3 step process you can do very easily. There is a mildly gritty side, a very fine grit side %26amp; a polishing side. The first grit gets rid of ridges, the second smoothes that out %26amp; the third polishes,by spreading you natural oils, %26amp; smoothing out the rough. Without the ridges the nail looks nice %26amp; smooh. Using the polisher wil make them really shiny!





It promotes blood flow in the nail bed %26amp; makes them stronger.
yeah get those nail buff things. i dont know what they are called but i have it. its a rectangle thing and its a three step process.it works good.

No comments:

Post a Comment