Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

Ok, im totally clueless when it comes to color of nails and wheather or not they should match your toes. I am going to this fancy ball type dinner and I have a peep toes heel....im not sure if I should just paint my toes and leave my nails plain or vice versa or both. AND what colors seem to be in for fall?What color should I paint my nails?
For Fall/Winter you should really look at the OPI Holiday Wishes Collection! Fantastic collection!!!





http://www.polishfrenzy.com/opi_holiday_wishes.htmlWhat color should I paint my nails?
Essie Mint Candy Apple on your toes.


http://www.alllacqueredup.com/2009/10/es鈥?/a>


Mint green colors are very in this fall.


Also grey is an awesome trendy color for fall.


Try Sephora by OPI Metro Chic


http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3643/3377鈥?/a>
Match the toenails and fingernails to look like you have made an effort since it's a fancy event that you are going to! The colour would obviously depend on what you are wearing but a colour like coral is really pretty and goes with a lot.
umm, i would defentially paint both!


i would either do the same color for both fingers %26amp; toes, or one that closely matches.


and i'd do what ever color matches the outfit you wear (:
Depending on what color whatever your planning on wearing the ball, go with that. Also, go for al the same colors as of toes and fingers
definitely match the colors. And have the color go with your outfit. :) Or black is always nice. lol
maybe your toe nails should match the color of lipstick, hair dye and foundation for a more natural look
i always think that french tips look good no matter what season. they also look kinda classy on toes and fingers.
teal is nice and you could just paint all your nails a pale pink or a shiny natural color or something :)
nothing.





maybe put that shiny coat on them but tahts it.
paint your nails hot pink

No comments:

Post a Comment