Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What color should I paint my nails?

Black or white?????I'm not sure what I'm gonna wear yet........ Which do you think?? Which would you wear? Which do you prefer?What color should I paint my nails?
How about creating a cool french manicure using both colors? A white nail with a black tip or vice versa. I think it would look hot and it would match whatever you wear.What color should I paint my nails?
im dark skinned, so i would go wit the black. if u r 2, u should do the same. if ur not, go wit the white. u should try a french manicure. it goes wit everything.
white goes with anything
Black. Definitely.
i think a white medicure would look really cute!but for a solid color do white!its unique and very cute!!!it will totally emphasize your outfit!!!
White or a natural color would be better
all white nails look weird


all black nails look gothic.





the solution?


get a french manicure. it goes with anything.
I don't like all white nails...uch becuse they're weird.....but if its a french mani than thats cute and goes with everything


if its all white than defenitly go with black
I was going to paint my nails black tomorrow.. I love the way it looks.
try rose or purple
Try Rosy red.
  • recipes cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment