Monday, May 10, 2010

How do I grow my nails?

I have a ver bad habit of biting my nails when i see them chippedHow do I grow my nails?
Sally Hansen :]





OR





paint ur nails a really nice colour so that you wont bite them!How do I grow my nails?
Essential fatty acids like Omega-3, which is found in fish, will support nail growth, as will a diet rich in vitamins C, D, E, B-12, and A. If you do not always eat as well as you should, it easy to meet these requirements by taking a multivitamin supplement, which should also contain a day鈥榮 supply of zinc, iron, and sulfur. Finally, remember to drink eight glasses of water daily, both for nail and overall health.
Well, there are certain nail polishes you can get that make your nails taste awful and stop you from biting them, and they'll grow faster if you paint them with a good quality nail polish.
i have the same problem


so now i carry a nail file everywhere


also getting them done or doing them myself makes me less inclined to bit or rip them


also my manicurist recommend biotin (a vitamin) and it works wonders
well see i used to bite my nails to, but what helps me is if i have them painted. i cant stand when my nails are plain. so go getthem done and leave them. lol
Get some Stop 'N' Grow, which you paint on your nails - it tastes awful!

No comments:

Post a Comment