Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I grow my finger nails quickly?

I want to grow my finger nails in about 7 days...but without nail polish. Any 'natural' stuff i could use?? or things you usually find at home?? thank you (if you don't know...please don't tell me you don't know...just don't answer)How do I grow my finger nails quickly?
I heard on the Today's Show about a year ago that if you rub extra virgin olive oil on your nails twice a day, it makes them thicker, and they grow twice as fast.How do I grow my finger nails quickly?
GO TO A NAIL SALON AND HAVE THEN TO EXTEND THEM AND MAKE THEM LOOK NATURAL
Apply Vicks Vapor Rub around your nails every night. I heard this hint from Dr. Gott's newspaper column and tried it. It works well. My nails are stong and I have to cut them for the first time in my life.
There is no way foryou to grow your nails out in 7 days, you need about 30 days to grow strong long nails. Use Sally Hansen strong as nails. Apply a coat once a day, it works great. When you shapr your nails use a fine file and dont file the sides, thats the strangth of your nails.


The product I mentioned is not a polish but a strengthener.
Try using prenatel vitamins. Don't worry, they aren't bad for you or anything. They just make your hair and nails grow a lot faster. Good luck!
Cheese, yoghurts and milk...





As a kid I ate loads of cheese and I had really long, and fast growing finger nails. My step mum used to love taking me to her nail salon because then she could gets hers done and help me choose mine.





I used to pretty much live off cheese though
get fake nails :D
There is no way to get any significant growth of your nails in 7 days. Nail growth depends upon alot of different things, metabolism, and diet seem to be the most important. Even with polish or cosmetic promises, you will not see any significant growth in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment