Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can i stop biting my nails , and the skin around them?

Help , and if u kno any products , can you tell me where they are from thankyou, ;')How can i stop biting my nails , and the skin around them?
put lemon juice on your nails. it tastes sour.How can i stop biting my nails , and the skin around them?
okay well idk if it might help but im going to have to gross you out a little here please go to this site and when your about to put your dirty nails in your mouth think about this site. and if it doesnt work your really gross lol not to be mean and you can try putting like rubbin onions on your nails for a while to stop you from your temt. it works with little kids because they eventually get grossed out by the taste.








http://pubs.caes.uga.edu/caespubs/pubcd/B693.htm#Wash
There is a special polish called Mavala Stop-Nail Biting and Thumb Sucking Prevention. its polish you put on your nails and nail bed and it taste really bad!
In the summer, pick dandelions. It helped me stop biting them and sucking on my thumb.

No comments:

Post a Comment