Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I do aesthetics and nails?

I want to go to school for aesthetics and nails but dont I need a room for aesthetics and a desk for nails? Is the only way I can do both is if a rent a booth at a salon with an available room? Where can I get these questions answered? I cant find a beauty chat room.... thanksHow can I do aesthetics and nails?
If your not licensed, Then you would have to take one course, Then the other, or you can take the Cosmetology Course and become licensed in Hair, Nails and Skin(Esthetics.). You wouldn't go to a Salon to work till you graduate, You would go to a Cosmetology School and they would have all the set up you need.





When you get a job, You may have to do one or the other, Or if your lucky, You may be able to do both if the girl is hiring for both, or has the room.

No comments:

Post a Comment